! Hour Yfz 450 For 2500

I was looking on ebay and this guy had a yfz for sale and he wants 2500 including shipping for a yfz 450 in show Hi again

yes $2500 with all shipping taxes included...

I sell it because I need money very urgent for a surgery.. I'm helping my sister

Let me know if you are interested

room condition. This is what he sent me

hi again

I'm in New York City

let me know when will be able to proceed

Hi again

I'm in New York City but I will please ask to send the money directly to my sister..

She is located in London.. and need this money for a surgery

Let me know when will be able to proceed and send money

Regards

From: brifcorptfete@yahoo.com Do not e mail him but keep that for your records.

There's so much of this scam crap going around! I was originally going to buy a used banshee and the three lowest prices on ATVtrader.com were all scams! There is real a section on ATVtrader.com that tells how the scamers operate and how to identify scams that was 100% right on the money for each of the 3 scams I came accross.

some scumbag tried that when i had my sister's blaster on there, directly e-mailed one of my bidders and tried to claim that for $600.00 it would be fedex'd from London to US if payment was made before auctions end.. a$$hole, the bid was already over that and i had it listed in NJ local pickup only.... WTF ???? :yank:

there was this thing from that some guy in london needed money for his sisters surger and he was sellin this brand new fully loaded honda gold wing for like 6 or 7 thousand, but he wanted the money to go thru an escerouo (i probly killed the spelling on that) service, to make sure he got the money and make sure we got the bike or somthing like that, it was located over in london, (my dad was goin to buy this bike) so when my dad said ok, he'll use that kind of service thingi, but a differnt one that he looked into and would pay all the service fees and stuff, the guy got all offended told him to use the one he said and never e-mailed him back.

when i was selling my shee back in the fall i got an email from a guy that was supposly located in africa and was gonna send me 7,000 in there money and i was to cash it and take the money i need to ship and my money and send him the quad and he gave me a phone number, i called it and couldnt understand a damn thing said, so i said somethign to my mom about it and she told me to hold on cuz it sounded shaddy, and about 2 days later there was a thing in my paper about the same scam going on and there was other people who got screwd. it was realy shaddy