Ddi Billet From Stan

bigboybanshee

I just wanted to take the time to update you guys/gals about Stan's (Cotton Eyed Joe) billet he makes himself. First thing I bought from him was the thumb throttle cover and the clutch cover insert and boy was I impressed. Not only was he a super nice person to deal with, but had a superb product with fast, well packed shipping. At the time, that's pretty much all he was makin, unless you came to him with an idea for something else. So I figured I would shoot him a PM askin if he could make me a billet handle bar clamp with a key holder...He hadn't made any but said he'd give it a shot. About a week and a half later, he replied back to me sayin he had one made and was ready to go...He had mentioned him having a few brake ressy covers laying around so I had him ship me one of them too. :) Needless to say, I received them Monday and they were way beyond my expectations!! :whoa: The bar clamp and ressy cover fit better than the stock ones and damn they look good. I think he offers them with or without the keyholder now...(Stan correct me if I'm wrong!) Every purchase I've made form him he includes ALL necessary mounting hardware along with your parts well wrapped to ensure they look as good as when they leave his hands :D All in all, I personally think it just doesn't get any better. He's quick to respond to requests, has really fast turn-around, great prices, fast shipping, beautiful products!!! Need I say more??? If your banshee is lookin a little dull or just needs something new and shiny, Stan is the way to go!! You will NOT be disappointed!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH Stan!!!! :cheers::clap: For pics of the billet, click here:Banshee Billet

• 2 weeks later...

Well, just wanted to add to the existing review I had made....I just received another flawless order of a water pump cover and brake block off from Stan. (Cotton Eyed Joe) As always these are gorgeous!!! :whoa: I posted pics, which can be found here....Billet pics He shipped these bad boys out on Saturday and are here on Monday (We live on opposite sides of the country I should add). Just wanted to pass the praise on as it is DEFINITELY deserved. I've been dealing with Stan quite a bit here recently and he is one of the friendliest and easiest people to work with that I have ever met. Huge props to ya Stan, my banshee loves you and my wallet hates ya!! :lol::lol::lol: J/J, You have a buyer for life!!!!

Thanks again,

Travis :cheers:

I've never bought anything from Stan, but I was fortunate enough to meet him and see his quad at Roostfest. I was impressed by both. All of the Aluminum on his bike looked outstanding, hell his whole quad looked great, but I am kind of partial to orange ;) . Anyway he is a great guy and someone that I would do business with if I ever decided to add billet to my quad.

Matt