Pe175 Troubles

Alright im not sure what the problem is with it. it could be jetting but im not sure it runs fine but it almost acts like u can give it too much throttle. if u just crack it back it bogs out but if u ease into the throttle it will go good as long as u dont take it too far back, even running top end if u open the throttle all the way it still bogs. also if u get it revved to high the engine starts making like a pinging sound. probably main jet? ;) but the plug looks good after a ride. i need this thing running right so i can sell it QUICK! need some money for shee mods :D

but the plug looks good after a ride.

that's the wrong time to check the plugs. you need to check them after killing the motor on a wide open throttle run in a higher gear. that will give you a correct representation of how the main is, and it does sound like your lean so you better check before you f something up and can't ever get your money out of it.

No mods and im not sure about jetting but i will check tomarrow. Could be the air filter i just remembered my dad tried cleaning it in gas b4 and it just destroyed it so ill check that too that could be making it run really lean..running no filter pretty well.......but i woulda thought the guy who worked on it woulda replaced it but who knows ill check back tomarrow