5.5 In 300ft

2004LEBanshee

What types of mods would achieve this. Just wondering because I was looking at the hatfield and mcCoy dirt days and they have a drag track there that is 300ft and clay and it says that you need a kill switch if you run 5.5. Just curious how fast that is. Dont know because I've never been to an atv drag.

I don't know if this is the same kind of times your talking about, but heres what I got that maybe close to what your asking.

I ran three 300 ft. timed sand drags last summer at Little Sahara OK.

5.69= 58.2 trap mph (almost red light, shit start) / 5.05= 65.5 trap mph /

4.96= 67.5 trap mph. The other banshees in each of these races ran faster times than mine. I had never ran timed before. It was running very good, about as well as could be expected for my mods. Was allot of fun anyway, hope for a little better this year.

15 should be great acutally, i started with a 14 tooth, running 5.035 to a 13 running 5.2's and then switched to a 15 and ran 5.00's if that tells you anything of course that was last year and my first time ever racing. i figure it this way you will never know till you try.