First 900rr Ride W/ A Passenger...

nater006

Its a cbr900rr goof but still a ride of shame...

Took the little lady for a ride on it. She hadn't been on a bike before and I hadn't ridden double. Hit the front brakes a lil at a stoplight.. she slid into me and I slid into my gas tank. Nuff said. Just gritted the teeth and dealt with it but she asked why I turned down the side street and went real slow for a lil bit...haha. Braced myself on the seat a lil better till she got motorcycle legs and all is good ;)

Hehe... I remember putting it in 1st and creeping down the side street riding one-handed.. other hand was across my abdomen.. huddling over the gas tank in pain.. but if the little lady asked, it was to reduce wind resistance... at 15mph.

:wacko: That one pretty much sums it up. Riding double is no problem now. It was half my fault anyway for not properly bracing myself. Lived and learned. Took a few hotties for rides before meeting my current gf.. and lemme tell you, sometimes its *nice* when they don't brace themselves.

My gf (for the past few years, not the same girl though) is pretty good though. Can't complain about her..

man i hate when that happens :ph34r: some times when your out riding and your womans all comfy on the back and you make a sudden brake check, you feel a helmet smack yours then some boobs, then its crunch !!!!! after that i ride solo from now on !!!