Having Trouble Wiht My Banshee

I am having trouble with my banshee. Shee is vibrating when I give her full throttle and she does not have any power. Shee sounds like shee is dieing when I give her full throttle as well. I am thinking that there is something wrong with the carbs. Any help would be appreciated because I was planning on riding tomorrow.

sounds liek u may be lean on the main jet, did this come about all of the sudden, or has itt been awhile since u took it out, as for the vibration, is everthing straight, wheels and stuff, are they all the same pressure, ahh i cant think of ne thing else, i know with my shee it was really lean and it would rev high with little power

It happend suddenly. I have been starting my shee up every week to keep the carbs cleaned out because of the snow and rain and cold temps. Today I go out and start it up and it sounds like it is dying when I give it full throttle. I think it is the carbs but it puzzles me because it has been running fine.

Hell yea! thanks alot guys it's always the simple things.

:shootself:

Rode over 3 hours and kicked ass. Had my carbs perfect and had all kinds of speed. I looked like the boge monster there was a lot of mud today and mud holes. Guys were losing their 4x4 in mud holes. We had about 15 guys today riding trials and getting muddy. This is the first time some one with a raptor didn't ask me to race him. Again thanks guys you saved the day. B)