I Need A Banshee

Hey guys. I am new to this forum. Right now I have a Suzuki Z250 but i really want a Banshee. I rode one of my friend's Shee's in a open area and it was undescribable. :whoa: I got back on my Z and it felt like a Eton 50. I ride some trails and I like to climb the local hillclimbs. I have always liked the Banshee and now i really want one. I am only 14 and 110 pounds but I am not getting one (if i do) till November as a early bday present. I am just trying to find out everything about it. I just want your opinions on it and other comments. Thanks.

I agree. Just remember that banshees will show you who is boss at some point. They all do. Just be careful, wear all your protective gear,and always respect the shee and realize that serious injury (possibly death) is just a mistake away. I know you can hurt yourself on any quad but banshees arent just any quad..Aint it great that younger people are still getting into shees instead of the 4 choke bandwagon? check out this purple shee ---> :bolt:

Lol about the kids these days jumping on a 4 stroke bandwagon, i like the shee better than most 4 strokes. a lot of my friends have 4 strokes. maybe they are too lazy too mix gas or something. i know i gotta respect it and all. I'm gunna get used to it really good before i do anything stupid. and i think that death is a mistake away on really any quad, not just a shee. Thanks for the replies.