How Many Think The Spam Thread Is Almost As The

sredish

How many think the Spam thread is almost as the pic of the f'ed up d*ck in the [URL=http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22100&hl=dick]"Mature Audiences only"[/URL] thread?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dude, com'on. Are you kidding me. That mangled penis was way

more disgusting than this spam thread. Spam is gross and all, and

maybe if there was a close up pic of some nasty ass spam, but

there is not. Why did you have to bring up the self mutilated penis

thing :huh: ...I had almost purged it from my mind.

There are just some things I dont want to know about let alone be reminded of. By the way, I can never eat another hot dog that has been in the microwave too long now....that spliting and ripping thing :cry:

If I were to ever corss paths with the puke that did that to his wang I wouldn't think twice about takin a dump in his left eyeball!

If I were to ever corss paths with the puke that did that to his wang I wouldn't think twice about takin a dump in his left eyeball!

carefull what you say stuff, someone that is sick enough to split his wang just might be into a good oll shittin in his eye !! :o

carefull what you say stuff, someone that is sick enough to split his wang just might be into a good oll shittin in his eye !! :o

:lol: Well, I'll be sure to load up a lot of Frank's Red Hot on whatever I eat.

thats fuckin hilarious!! :lol::jesterlaugh:

THe :spam: thread doesn't have a nut-hair compared to the dildo dick boy. :wacko: That's one sick arse mofo, after having his dick split like that; I don't think he's too much bothered by pain, nor would he a shit in the eye. Hell, one could successfully drop a turd in his dick! :o Sad thing is, the sick bastard would probably get off on it! :jesterlaugh: