Dynoedge Porting Sucks!

Here's what I don't get. If you haven't even ridden it then how do you know what you have anyway? Dynoedge has done all the work on my quad and stood by everything the have done or recommended. Plus from what Rob told me he did make you a fair offer, but you said you didn't have the time to drive back up, but you sure found time to B!TCH about it . If you are that worried about $500 for new pipes maybe you should have done a little research and ASKED before yo bought those G@Y pipes. Dynoedge has banshee dyno's with all kinds of different pipes and set ups. But the bottom line is if you haven't even rode the quad then I wouldn't be talking smack when that is someone's livelihood and reputation on the line. Stay in OH where you belong with the other goons!

Survey says.............

Ding :clap:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meat, the timing is advanced 4 degrees and they told me the compression is at 170 with 19cc domes.  They did weld the crank and I'm running 50/50 race gas and pump with 927 at 32 to 1.  Here's another thing, huh, they told me I don't need race gas with 170 compression.  That goes against most of what I've learned in these fine forums.

I want to comment on this. My builders tells me he can get a head cut the right way and run 93octane with 180lbs. I believe it. You have to remeber, most people here use compression as a basis. Builders use compression ratio's, squish, port design, dome angles, timing advance, altitude, humidity and a few other things to determine fuel grade.

Becarful what you say. Remember this.... The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know. Kind of like saying the more I learn the dumber I become. That's what's happening to you right now. We've all be there.

Sorry but I gotta get in on this one, Im in San Diego, I send all my stuff to Dynoedge, I'm really impressed w/ their work.

If you're gonna gain around 72hp, you got to expect to lose something on the bottom end.

i believe best bottom end is on a stock banshee.

I agree that 2 into 1 anything should not be on a banshee. Im surprised they havent invented 2 into1 cylinder yet. LOL