Rider Poll

Who here believes its not whats between the frame, but whats resting on the seat in ur pants.  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'd have to say both cause you can put a guy w/ the biggest nuts on a slow machine and he wont win. say im crazy and will ride anything and push it to its limits. well, if im on a 400ex, im not gonna beat a turbo banshee.

but on the other hand, to ride a turbo banshee, you need the grapefruit sized genetalia.

i'd have to say both cause you can put a guy w/ the biggest nuts on a slow machine and he wont win.  say im crazy and will ride anything and push it to its limits.  well, if im on a 400ex, im not gonna beat a turbo banshee.  

but on the other hand, to ride a turbo banshee, you need the grapefruit sized genetalia.

LOL! For a turbo'ed Banshee I think you would also need a dinkus like an Italian sausage. Those guys are crazy.

I'd ride anything on wheels! (Except a dick).. If you are talkin about MX, it is all the rider. If you are talkin drag racing, it is mostly all machine. The only art to drag racing is holeshotting and getting the shifts down. If the ride is fast enough, the power will compensate for lack of riding ability.