4mm Banshee Top End

Im listing for sale my 4mm top end. It comes complete with a fresh bore, fresh pistons (currently running 66mm Blaster's), cool head, 16cc GAS domes, billet 1 piece intake and V-Force reeds.

Im moving on up in the world of displacement, so someone that would like a nice 80hp.... here it is.

Id like to get $900 shipped for it all. I can add a new "crank works" crank for $600 more.

Also have my small bore CPI in frames up for sale as well. Theyve been drilled for EGT probes....will sell with or without the Digitron $450 w/o, $750 with Dash and billet bar mount

You can see the Dash unit mounted on my bike at www.mpracing.net/specials.htm

Justin

Call me on Monday around noon, Ive got to go to the chromers and tube supply

Steve

BTW....The pipes are chromed from tip to tail....the silencers are polished to a mirror

Check the whole bike out at http://www.mpracing.net/quads_for_sale.htm the bike is called "Plain and Simple"...in the pics it has both blue painted plastics and black/while flames....those are the plastics that are on the bike now....borrowed a set while mine were being fixed.... OUCH !