For Sale Or Trade

I HAVE A 1987 JEEP WRANGLER WITH HARD TOP. IT HAS 6 CYLINDER ENGINE WITH 5 SPEED TRANS. BLACK IN COLOR, 31/10.50X15 BFG MUD TERRAIN TIRES, AIR SHOCKS, LIFT SHACKLES,HAS A 89 4.2 ENGINE WITH AROUND 100K MILES, LOOKS AND RUNS GREAT.

ALSO, 1999 HONDA 400EX WITH A 440 BIG BORE, WEBCAM CAM, BARNETT CLUTCH, DG FULL EXHAUST SYSTEM, NEW ITP WHEELS ON FRONT WITH NEW RAZOR TIRE ON FRONT, STOCK WHEELS ON REAR WITH ABOUT HALF TREAD ON THE TIRES, HAS 4" EXTENDED AFTERMARKET SWINGARM, NOT SURE WHAT BRAND, IT LOOKS AND RUNS GREAT, THE TIMING CHAIN IS RATTLING AND NEEDS REPLACED I MAY GET TIME TO PUT ONE IN IT. IF NOT WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT,

ASKING 2700 OBO. FOR THE JEEP AND 2500 OBO FOR THE 440EX I WOULD TRADE BOTH FOR A YFZ450, THANKS FOR LOOKING YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT, mrogers_tsy@msn.com for more info.

why would you trade a 450 for them if you could buy both of them for cheaper than what a 450 goes for. It's kinda funny, I'm looking for both the items you are selling, my piggybank is just tapped at the moment.