Too Rich?

Ever since I removed the TORS and put a twist throttle on my bike, it seems to run rich. It seems to go through plugs more than any two-stroke I have had. I mix oil at 32:1. I added a ProFlo Intake and K&N, the dealer told me I probably wouldn't have to re-jet because the stock banshee's are a little too rich anyway. I have even taken off the airbox lid. It seems to smoke a lot, particularly after I have run it on the top end for a brief moment. Any ideas?

I added a ProFlo Intake and K&N, the dealer told me I probably wouldn't have to re-jet because the stock banshee's are a little too rich anyway. I have even taken off the airbox lid.

Aaaah aaaah aaaaaaahhhhhBULLSHIT!!!

You added Proflow with K&N (more air), then you took off the airbox lid (more air). Hmmmm, let me see....

I would say a rejet is definitely in order. I'm afraid that you are on the lean side. You've added more air, but no more fuel and this will create a lean condition. The motor will most certainly smoke in some lean conditions. Just because you see smoke doesn't mean it's rich, although the smoke will have a funny burnt smell to it sometimes when lean. As screamin'twin said, check your plugs, as that is the only way to truly tell. I would do this immediately, because if you do have a lean condition, I'd sure hate to hear from you Friday asking us how to remove a piston from your airbox.

Check your plugs at wot and see if they're dark.

I have checked the plugs and they are dark; in fact, they have oil dripping off of them!

well, that's probably dark enough. ;)

that was the wide open throttle and kill the motor test, right?

some people get offended when you ask them simple questions, and i'm not saying anybodys dumb, but there's only one way to learn, so I ask very basic questions.

How's the tranny oil level? You could be burning Tranny oil. Had that happen, crank seal went bad. Is one plug darker then the other? Get new plugs, pop them in then idle the bike. Check the plugs. If they got bubbles on them, your burning antifreeze. Clean the plugs off then run the bitch balls out in third, pull in the clutch kill the motor and coast to a stop. Check the plugs. They should be a nice golden brown on the isulator. If they are black your running rich. If they are white your running lean. If they have little metal chips, your engine is eating itself alive.