Uni Filter

sredish

i never said that my opinion was fact.. i really dont care..this place is a joke u can't even disagree with someone anymore they take it to the heart. i wasnt saying my statement was written in stone  it was an opinion .. i'm sorry i stated my opinion ..this place is flooded by the "sheep syndrome" just because someone has a nice bike they say use this product then everyone jumps on the bandwagon ..and from that point on the product is golden.. what a joke .

I second that too!!! :D

i never said that my opinion was fact.. i really dont care..this place is a joke u can't even disagree with someone anymore they take it to the heart. i wasnt saying my statement was written in stone  it was an opinion .. i'm sorry i stated my opinion ... what a joke .

Hey Reas, I appreciate your opinion. Without people's opinion, there's nothing to base this info on, so it's well taken on my part. Same to the rest of you.

I run UNI pods with outterwears and it works great, but I do clean my bike and filters after EVERY ride, no matter how dirty they get. I have never ran K&N on any bike I have owned, just my cars and trucks. I custom made an intake with a big uni filter on the end of it for my toyota pickup, my friends all get a kick out of it. I have herd that the foam will filter alot better than paper, and I dont wanna take any chances with my motor.

ok its all a preferance for everyone. i personally have run both uni and K&N on my bike i owned for the desert. i would guess at this but id say close to or over 75% of bike owners in southern california or the ones that go to glmais and other big deserts down here run K&n and i have never heard of a problem.

i run a K&N on my banshee right now and the top end is going on its 3rd year without a problem. i ride sand and dirt. the outerwears really help witht he small particles. and i do notice that when i run in a "dustier" area of the desert it does get dirty quick but i ave never once worried about my motor and i have even ran it without cleaning it for a while. i noticed it wasnt performing as good but there was no damage.

this is my opinion so no one gets affended or pissed and :cry:

thats my $.02

rich