T-rex Powervalve Kit..

I need to know some places that i can get a t-rex powervalve cylinder setup...I am in the process of building another drag banshee and need this part.

Let me know asap guys

1st question. If you're building a drag bike, why would you want a power valve motor??? Power valves give you more bottom end, drag is wide open, i'm confused as to why people do this.

If you are looking for a mono-block cylinder with powervalves, you need to contact Trinity to get one of their "Cheetah" cylinder kits. If you want to build a drag only bike, i'd suggest looking up the info on the t-rex cylinder which is the same as the cheetah kit but without the power valves. I can get you one of these setups or most other shops. I don't however carry anything made by Trinity, and wouldn't in the future.

Ok, the reply was a bit confusing. The Cheetah and T-Rex topends are two completely different units made by different companies. The only similarities are that they are both monoblocks, they both are available with powervalves, and they both allow for bigger bores. Other than that, they are different animals. And Trinity doesn't actually make the Cheetah cylinder, they get the from Calvin Pollett. There are a lot of other builders out there that use these cyls with a lot better results.

To answer the original question though, to get ahold of a set of T-Rex cyls, you can contact http://www.teamracersedge.com/ . And if that doesn't work, you can try some of the other builders, such as K&T, and try that way. Best of luck to you.

You can get a T-rex a lot of places, go to your local cycle shop and ask them. Parts Direct or one of the big parts dealers that supply most shops carry them. I am not sure what catalog I was looking at the last time I was at the dealership but I saw it .

To answer why drag racers use these cylinders, they are the best. They are a far supeior design than stock cylinders. The answer to that lies in the transfer ports.