Another Kill For The Shee

After getting my shee appraised at the stealership for the Marauder we went over to a friends house who just bought a brand new 400ex. He was talking shit about how he is gonna spank my shees ass. I just laughed at him as I was warming her up. I told him that after I am done with him he is gonna wish he had bought a shee. Anyway we got out on the field and he got me off the line the first 3 or 4 races. By the time I was hitting 3rd I was blowing by him. The last race I revved her up and leaned forward. Cut her loose. I busted his ass so bad that time that he didnt want to run again. I felt sorry for the guy because we went riding on some trails after that and he hit a metal pole that was laying down covered with grass and messed his shit up. Bent his lower a-arm up pretty good and his handle bars are toast. His bike isnt a week old yet.. Anyway just thought you all would like to hear about my sorry non riding ass beating a 400ex. Easy kill I know but fun nevertheless. :D

• 2 weeks later...

oh man,that reminds me this kid on a 300ex thought my shee was a 150 so he races up behind me and passes me on this trail so i pinned her in 3rd then into fourth and blew by him so quick that it looked as if he wasnt moving at all,i got a laugh out of it when the kid tried to keep up

just thought i share my little storey