Iisnt The Wheel Supposed To Be On

sweetshee4312

hah this was the beggining of the end for my shee i had so many prollems after this, but well, i was riding one day, and i was doing dounuts in a feild showing off, then the whole quad leans back and to the left, and i was like whoa flat tire, then i look and there is no tire, the whole rim and everhign came off and it was rolling down the hill, lmao, i was laughing, thinking it was just a bolt, but then i realized the whole treat broke off the axle, i rewelded a new one, but it was bending so i replaced the axle with another stock axle, for 75 bucks, yo the stealer ship wanted 375 for a stock axle hahaha good times

almost happened to me on my blaster. i was driving to my friends house and i had to go up a curvy road. as i was takin the turns i notice the handleing was slugish. i lookied back at my tire expectiong to see a flat when i noticed the wheel was wobbling. i rode very slowly to my friends hoes where i leaned that 2 of the for nuts were gone on the right wheel and the remaining two were holding on by a couple of threads. i tighted them and made it so my wheels had three nuts on eeach side. the holes were welled out to the point where i had to buy new rims and hub bolts.

i leaned that 2 of the for nuts were gone on the right wheel and the remaining two were holding on by a couple of threads. i tighted them and made it so my wheels had three nuts on eeach side. the holes were welled out to the point where i had to buy new rims and hub bolts.

Exactly why I always check my nuts before each ride. :D

• 3 weeks later...

duno if any of you recall the previous stories bout my friends rancher. . . the only good part on it is the axel cuz that was replaced right before the engine started to go, any way he lost the pin and the nut that holds the spindel on so he just replaced it with a nail, the whole wheel held on by a nail, so where out one day takin pix of him beatin the hell out of it and it falls off again, (my frined has the pix i might have him send me them) so he hammers it back on with a rock and me and him (banshee was at home (was up by my grand parents) bike wouldent start) rode it home like that. . . i thought i was guan die on that thing