Sorry For Cross Posting

i posted this in general discussion because more people visit that part. i know you guys are probably not a fan of this.

hello everyone. im new here but have been riding a timberwolf for about 7 years. im thinking about buying a banshee. i need some advise on what you guys think would be a good price. i seen a ad in the paper the other day. 2002 yamaha banshee. it had about 35 hours of use. all stock, came with a trailer. a set of $100 rims. only a few scratches and well taken care of. im thinking once i sell off the rims and the trailor i might get it for about $3000. does this not sound like a deal or should i keep waitin for a better deal? im really not in a hurry to buy one right away. i really dont have a whole lot to spend. any advise would be great, thanks

that deal is decent-although with banshees dont necessaritly go by the year-go by the use that it lookslike it had.

also depends where you are located- Shees goforalot more on the west coast than east in general...

and prices go up a little in Metro areas b/c more people are in the market.

Also- if you are even considering modding itdown theroad- buy onewith themodsnow soyoudont have to shell out for them yourself. a heaviliy modded sheemighthave 6-7k of extra parts on it-butwill only fetch 700-1200 more than a stock one.