God Damn Snowmobilers

brokemybanshee

One snowmobiler, or a particular group doesn't mean we are all assholes. I ride bikes, quads, trikes, snowmobiles, and wave runners. If you ever tried one out you would probrably love it. Who know's, you might want to deck yourself out in that "fairy" gear to match your slead.

One bad apple doesn't mean the whole bunch is bad. Most people that flame snowmobiles or whatever,have never ridden one most of the time.

Just wait and see,one of us snowmobilers that also ride quads will probrably help you out if you get stuck on the trail sometime also.

fairy gear :lol: dont most sport quad where those to or arnt thor.fox.shit ect not called fairy gear ? i ride both quad and sleds please stay off the snowmobile trails, there meant for sleds only just like some atv trails are for quads only. they both have there ways to have fun, i honestly think snowmobiling is much better than raceing, driving a quad or whatver you do with your quad.

We have a state park here in PA a couple hours away from me that is open to snowmobiles. I figure I register my atv so why cant I ride it as well. One of the few state parks that is actually rideable. So at the one trailhead there is a bar and thats where everyone parks. First time we've ever ridden there, and by talking to a few people it is a rare rare thing to see atv's up on the trails. So we start heading off into the trail that leads into the main trails, and the thing is all tore up, ruts everywhere, dig outs, whoops the whole way out to the main trails.

We pass a small group and they all give us dirty looks, and then pass another group and one of the guys actually gave us the finger. They were looking at us like we were the ones that we're causing this opening trail to be completely torn up.

Where in fact we we're one of maybe 10 quads that ride the area all year probably.

Later on in the open trail areas and lake area a lot of the guys we're cool and thought it was cool to see an atv venture out into the snowland, but it goes both ways. I think I feel I should be able to ride there without ridicule....and a lot of the snowmobile riders need to get off their high horses and realize that its not us atv'ers that tore up that trail. There's a lot of cool snowmobilers out there, I just know that their is a lot of snobby ass dicks that think they are gods gift to the trail system, and that because they are on a snowmobile, they are of a higher class or something.

I just know that their is a lot of snobby ass dicks that think they are gods gift to the trail system, and that because they are on a snowmobile, they are of a higher class or something

This is soooooooo very true!!!! On an un-groomed trail, it is sickening how bad the ride can get. And ATV's aren't the cause.....

I would have to agree with the sledders tearing up the trails thing, I have seen some nasty trails where the snow was gone and the frozen earth below was shreaded from the track studs. But I can look at it this way,, I get to ride more months out of the year. I also love to see the dumb ass sledders who have to ride when the first snow hits, on the whole 1 inch of snow that is on the ground. That just makes me laugh, I mean you cant steer a sled in 1" of snow. I have ridden sleds for years, like bansheebrian, it didnt do much for me. So I have abandoned the sled thing also. Give me 4 wheels any day, hell Id even take 2 wheels.

Old E in a paper bag.

Next time a sled head give you a dirty look, flag him down like you need help and get some info on his beef.

A buddy of mine would ride his sno pro 440 on the sled trails with full pics and tear the trails up, roost over old men on there "Cruiser" sleds. Then He'd get on his dad's groomer and groom the trails half drunk. He was crazy. But his dad owned the property and he made it a point to piss off the yuppie sleeders. It is bullshit that they get trail rights, but if you try to run them in the summer, you get in trouble.

Went to my buddies house this weekend, only ran into two and they both waved and I pulled off to let them go by as usual, there were TONS of them around I just missed the 40 machine parades going up the trail, so we built this big ass snowman up to my buds house right beside the trail, you should have seen the size of his schlong, I thought it was funny as hell just watching them go by 30-40 at a time all looking down at BIG frosty.

• 1 month later...

People must be assholes there, or you guys are just paraniod and uptight???

I don't get it, maybe it's just a michigan and ontario thing then. Because all of the snowmobilers I talk to have quads and bikes also. Alot of em have banshee's even, and like to ride em year around.

I wouldn't care at all if quads were out on the trails as long as they obeyed the same rules as the snowmobiles. The snow was too deep this year to ride the wheelers much, but I still did locally.

Check out sandwizardsracing's new snow vids. They are excellent