-tusk bars

-pro design teather

-shockwears

-front max tires on douglas aluminum rims on the front

-20' ITP holeshots on ITP rims on the rear

-dynoport pipes w/ dg silencers

-Brand new clutch

-brand new clutch and throttle cables

-someother things too that i cant remember.

- i just had the motor rebuilt by a local race shop. i put a !@#$%load of money into this thing about 2 weeks ago. the shop rebuilt the topend , they bored it .020, it was the first bore over stock. they checked out he bottom end and made sure everyhng was in tipo top shape, they checked the tranny and made sure everything was in good shape, they rebuilt all the brake calipers and put all new pad on. they also pressure checked everything and did a leakdown test. this machine is ready to go and thier is alsolutly nothing wrong wiht it. it has maybe 5 hours on it i that. email me at speed_demon_109@hotmail.com its my baby but im prepared to take the lose for a new predator. im looking to get $2500 partial trade welcome.newshee20002.jpg

newshee1.jpg

newshee30001.jpg

I have a 1989 Suzuki Quadzilla Lt500 ***Pro-Design Coolhead with 59cc dome ***V-force reed system ***Uni Filter ***Shockwears front and rear ***FMF Fatty pipe ***FMF Power Core silencer (forestry approved) ***DG front bumper ***Meier Race Cut plastic ***Super cooler ***DG Nerf Bars ***Factory Suzuki Sway Bar not mounted currently but is included ***Stock rear tires ***Turf Tamers on aluminum rims ***Stock fronts on aluminum rims ***Douglas front rims ***Douglas rear rims ***Suzuki repair manual - just like Clymer only they don't make one ***stock head in MINT condition***Skat track 8 paddle Xtreme haulers for the rear on Douglas rims. I have some extra stuff that will be included as well, Factory Suzuki parts. The motor is all original, the plastic is aftermarket Meier Plastic, which the front is race cut. I am in Dexter, MI and would be willing to trade straight up. I have pictures available let me know if you are interested. Email me at tcavender1@yahoo.com