.40 Over, Milled Heads, Port And Polish

Hey, could anyone tell me how much power my banshee is going to have after i put those three mods to it, along with toomey t-5 pipes... also, My K&N filter sucked dirt into my engine, i was wondering, would whites brothers filters be better because of the foam outside? one more question... V force reeds, how is the power on them? are they constantly on or does it smooth out the power band so it gradually comes on and makes it ALL in the top end... I already lack the bottom end needed for the riding i do. any input would be greatly appreciated.

As far as the reeds.....

smooth out the power band so it gradually comes on and makes it ALL in the top end...

Pretty much just smooths it out, takes out the 'hit' when the powerband kicks in. Pretty slick, I wouldn't mind having some myself if I had the money for them. :rolleyes:

Have you been running it .040 over? May have some squish issues...others can explain that in detail better than I ever could. I have mine shaved .030

As far as filters go,...I've not used the white bro's filter but it looks like it'd do the trick. I've ran the K&N clamp-ons,...will never again. Am now running the toomey 2:1 with a UNI filter. Works excellent, just as good as the K&N's did, but requires less maintinance & I don't have to dodge puddles as much as before... ;)

led why wont you run clampons ever again?

They were just a PITA. I got tired of replacing outerwears that got melted from the heat from the pipes, the fear of them falling off(never did though), having to stay away from water so they didn't get wet, hated cleaning them all of the time. With the 2:1 I've had no issues at all & it's a synch to maintain....running the UNI filter & outerwear...same outerwear that came with it I'm still using after a couple years. I just think the 2:1 is an all-around better system than the clamp-ons. :rolleyes:

led why wont you run clampons ever again?

They were just a PITA. I got tired of replacing outerwears that got melted from the heat from the pipes, the fear of them falling off(never did though), having to stay away from water so they didn't get wet, hated cleaning them all of the time. With the 2:1 I've had no issues at all & it's a synch to maintain....running the UNI filter & outerwear...same outerwear that came with it I'm still using after a couple years. I just think the 2:1 is an all-around better system than the clamp-ons. :rolleyes:

Do me a favor and measure the part where the 2:1 goes on the carbs i think my 30's will be to big, they are right at 2" on the filter side.