Sup Guys? Look Here, Mx Ported Cylinders

So... lets put this in the rest of the forums while we are at it.  In 3 that I've seen so far.

I posted them in the MX forum because the cylinders are MX ported... I posted them in the Auction watch because that's exactly what it is... And I posted it here in General Discussion incase anyone wants to discuss it, well "ding, ding, ding" Jeffo wants to discuss it. Jeffo, I've went months at a time coming to this web-site and visiting the MX ONLY forum, I've also at times visited ONLY this General Discussion forum weeks at a time...So for those other members out there that work all day and half the night so that we don't always have time to visit every forum they'll be glad I posted it in more than one forum... <_<

Later Jeffo, Moto :blink:

I bet he appreciates you posting his work too... ;)

Yeah he probably does...Although it's nothing new he's been posted here on BansheeHQ for years... I don't know of any customers that have been unhappy w/his port work, in-fact he's pleased some of the HARDEST TO PLEASE people. (ME!)

BTW, who's "Holeshot Racing"? That you?

Later, Moto

hey would they be anygood for xc racing and what would u take for them out right and would u trade for stock ones

lol I don't need stock cylinders but as far as XCracing I don't see why they wouldn't work good... The power comes on early and stays on, don't take my word for it though...Give Dan a call at Patriot Racing and ask him about XC, he'll let you know for sure. Goodluck...

Thanks BigWill...

Jeffro, no big deal here either bro... :rolleyes:

Later, Moto

Big, what's up man! Nice to see ya around.

IMO, I would rather see pic's of Dan's porting rather than the countless, "how old are you", "What's your favorite band" or any of the other stupid azz post. At least this has something to do with the banshee!

Post away my friend, if they don't want to see it then they shouldn't jump in the thread.

Take it easy man!

Dave