Mature Audiences Only...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought so too, not that i mind that it was posted, my friends go to rotton.com and look at that gruesome stuff too......some people like morbid shit.......some dudes are weird as hell and cant get off with just some good pussie, they have to mutalate themselves to get off, we do live in a sick ass world...........

i thought so too, not that i mind that it was posted, my friends go to rotton.com and look at that gruesome stuff too......some people like morbid shit.......some dudes are weird as hell and cant get off with just some good pussie, they have to mutalate themselves to get off, we do live in a sick ass world...........

Me and my wife love my dick too much to do something like that!!!!

Spooky shit to be honest. I'd hate to see what the dude does for fun. Maybe goes in for a prostate exam? Maybe he backs into the finger rather than clinching.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Me and my wife love my dick too much to do something like that!!!!

Spooky shit to be honest. I'd hate to see what the dude does for fun. Maybe goes in for a prostate exam? Maybe he backs into the finger rather than clinching.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

ill bet that same guy has pics of him with a half dozen dildo's stuffed up his ass, or his arm up his ass to his shoulder........theres some weird fuckers running loose today, what the fuuck would prompt someone to cut ther pecker in half?..........maybe he was bored

LOL! I'd like to see...no I wouldn't, but still the mental imagery of some guy with his own arm up his ass to his shoulder would be quite a feat.

One day, he's sitting on the porch, next ot his old hound dog watching the traffic go by when he pulls out his trusty pocket knife and starts whiddling away. :wacko:

I'd hate to see everything thats "out there". I'd never be the same person again I have a feeling.

Stan did you here about the guy in europe that found some fool on the web that wanted to be killed and eatin......the guys in court over killing the guy.......he cut his pecker off and they shared it.....then the bleeding to death guy said "hey if im alive in the morning lets eat my nuts"....true fuckin story Stan, i shit you not buddy......

Stan did you here about the guy in europe that found some fool on the web that wanted to be killed and eatin......the guys in court over killing the guy.......he cut his pecker off and they shared it.....then the bleeding to death guy said "hey if im alive in the morning lets eat my nuts"....true fuckin story Stan, i shit you not buddy......

I think I read about that....

He found some dumbass willing to be killed and eaten. I thought I read in the story that the guy was stabbed in the chest 37 times or something.

Germany I think it was...8 1/2 years in prison is what the cannibal got. I'll try to find a reputable news link.

.......yeeeeeeesh......

I don't know if this stands as credible, but here ya go!!!

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040130/D80D8SHG0.html

Reading that story on Lycos and seeing this pic of a guy who would purposely saw his penis in half has given me nightmares for days.

You have to wonder what these people's parents were like?

It can only be described as obscene.