new polaris preditor 500

nickxc

What do you think of this wild new quad???  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is this quad gunna rule or suck, You all know polaris' history for producing heavy, ugly, slow, automatic quads but they produce some of the best snowmobiles and jet skis out there. This quad seems to be the breaking point in polaris' atv lineup. It looks like a real screamer. My opinion: polaris will prove themselves with this quad and it will be an instant success.

i think it will be a great all around quad. it will probably be very similar to the cannondale's, which impressed me. it'll have to prove its reliability though. and in a drag, it wont touch a shee. maybe a stock one but when modded, it'll go down just like the rest of em.

First of all its "AMERICAN" 8) and then with it being american made we can walk down to the local hardware store and buy nuts and bolts easily without having to go to dealership and pay $7.00 a bolt . I have personally drove a polaris 400 2stroke scrambler its a heavy quad but , this thing took a hell of a beating for 2 years straight and this thing allways made it home . I own a 2000 banshee and I will wait until the Preditor is out for atleast a year to get bugs out and then I am buying one I will keep the banshee but the preditors specs are sweet > it has everything allready on it from start and it has the four stroke torque it should kick ass

I wont pay that much for it but if it lands in the 7,500 - 8,500 I will . I have that much into my banshee . I can say I love the powerband and power but , I just will never be a trail bike or a track racer . unless you ride in the dunes all day and I dont have that around here in Mass the Preditor is looking pretty good for a second quad

just my 3 cents

im a die hard banshee fan my self but im considering the predator also, but ive heard alot of good things from the new suzuki though...guess ill have to wait tilll it get reviews... im pretty sure they will do a shoot out between the 2 in dirtwheels mag, till them ill be pumpin more cash in to my shee' :roll:

I saw one, sat on one, raced one, and thoroughly checked it out - I like my banshee alot better - it quite a bit faster too (my banshee of corse), and that one I raced had a new cam in it too.

Save your $$ for a different bike - it may have a clutch, but its still a Polaris!