Can U Guys Me Out

From research I know Toomey isn't known for their midrange espescially the T-5, but I read their site and they claim the TR-6 pipe is more of a midrange designed specifically toward the stock engine.

How much of a midrange pipe is the TR-6 as compared to, say like the PTR mids? I see Toomey has some dyno results, but what is the real deal as far as riding goes?

Not tryin to step on any toes, but I'm fairly new to the 'shee and curious if the

TR-6 is really a midrange or whatever it is.

The ptr mids has the MOST low end from any twin pipe out there....I've tried almost all but a couple of pipes on the market for the shee...The TR6 is far from a midrange pipe...Toomey claims to have more midrange from the T6 compared to the T5, but do not call it a midrange pipe....I would call about 5 other pipes or more a midrange before the toomey...

I'm pretty happy with my FMF Gnarlies, tons of power in low to mid and gets in the band quick and snappy. Excellent for trails and technical hill climbs with bumps, varrying traction and obsticles. Haven't tried them with paddles in the sand yet though.