Sorry I Gotta Tell A Joke!

theres this guy sitting at home one day,hes real bored,thinking what to do.... then he decides that he wants to try drugs for the first time ever.so off he toddles to a club near by.goes in,looks around for someone whoes sellin party perscriptions and finds this guy,"hey have u got something for me?" he says","i got ecstacy man", "ok give me 2 please" he says. and so he takes both of em in a double drop!!! waits for 15 mins,nothing,another15 mins,absolutly nothing!! shit he thinks,hmm? ok he looks for someone else,finds someone and says "what have u got?" "i have lsd,how many ya want?" " ya fcuk it give me 3!" he says.takes all 3 at once! waits again,and more,and more....nothing!!! not even a buzz. ah fcuk it man im going home,got no more money and this drugs game is shit! so he walks out the club,towards his car ,gets about 150 meters and sees a theif drivin away with his car!!! so he runs to a taxi stop and orders the driver to "follow that car!" off they speed,faster and faster,through red lights,90mph in the city,finaly the theif has an accident and is knocked out over the steering wheel. he jumps out the taxi,starts runnin over to the theif and shouting,"you wnaker im gonna cut ya head off an shit in the hole!" he opens the door,pulls him out,takes out his pocket knife and cuts his head off,pulls his jeans and pants down and starts to shit in the neck hole,and then he feels a tap on the shoulder and a voice saying "not on the dancefloor u dirty twat!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::ph34r: