15 Ft Sproket

Some of those kind of overlap if that makes since. I still say 320 - 340. Drop a 340 in there and try it. Drop the needle one if the 340 helps and see how that works. If you don't like the needle dropped, raise it back up.

to which notch. I ask because I am not sure where its at now, havent looked yet.

I bet you are to rich.... even at 35 deg. Hell even with the cut lid I bet you don't need anything over a 320 - 340 at 35 deg. Depending how cut the lid is.

Here's my guess. Needle on the fatties, at least mine before the stroker was on the fouth from the bottom. That's one lean.

that much

I am running 340's in mine (for the winter) and my mods are very similar to what you have.  I agree that it sounds like youre running rich.  If you need help jetting give me a call or pm me and I can come out and help you figure it out.

I try it this week sometime if I mess it up i'll call you. by the way were do you buy your jets? for me the closes place is action.