Twin Aircleaners

I went into a local dealership and wanted a K&N with adapter plate but they only had a twin air. They took it out of the package and we looked at it and discussed the issues. I didn't buy it that day but decided to go back and get it after considering my sometimes wet and or muddy riding conditions. They had it marked down to $75 which is about $5 to $10 less than what most places online sell them for and I didn't have to pay shipping so I said what the hell and bought it. But the original sticker/sucker stealership price was marked at $89 if I remember correctly. The adapter plate is nice and has a really fat O ring seal, but the filter with foam outerwear fills the air box up pretty full. I was able to keep my jetting the same as with the stock filter which was convienient. I think I'll take the lid off and rejet the mains for the dunes.

motoman.com has them for 65 I think bran new. i saw those on ebay man they are not worth it they are all bent and shit. Plus the outerwares have holes in them . f*ck that

I checked moto-man.com just because I hadn't been to that site before and wanted to see what stuff they had. There cheapest aluminum adapter plate and foam filter kit was $89.99

I agree if the filter isn't in excellent shape you'll end up buying a new one anyway, but you may save a couple $ if you can pick up an adapter plate real cheap and buy a new foam filter. Make sure you get the kind of plate with the "O" ring seal.

I think i saw the filters you were talking about they are pretty beat up you are better off buying new ones. check the magazines they have adds for full kits for $60-70 dollars i think. you can also call carb parts wharehouse (216)635-1099 i just bought some from them along with my carbs.

motoman.com has them for 65 I think bran new. i saw those on ebay man they are not worth it they are all bent and shit. Plus the outerwares have holes in them . f*ck that

I checked moto-man.com just because I hadn't been to that site before and wanted to see what stuff they had. There cheapest aluminum adapter plate and foam filter kit was $89.99

I agree if the filter isn't in excellent shape you'll end up buying a new one anyway, but you may save a couple $ if you can pick up an adapter plate real cheap and buy a new foam filter. Make sure you get the kind of plate with the "O" ring seal.

didnt even look for adapterplates. I looked for the twin filters like he was asking about . 65 bucks