Damn Stock Tires

BansheeJerry

Why on earth did yamaha use rear tires with the exact same tread on each tire? makes no sence.. I am sure you all know what I am talking about. Both tires have the same directional tread and when you spin it always throws the quad to the right. Pisses me off... I need new tires.... Maybe I am the only one here so broke that I still have original rubber on my shee :unsure:

I just didnt like the stock tires cuz i find the only thing they are good for is grass....I bought new tires and had my dad true the stock ones into slicks,ive only ran them once and when u lock up the fronts sit down and gun it they smoke like a dragster! If u lean up and take off real hard they spin, They work good for doing stunts on the street like donuts,180 spins, fish tails, sliding out and all on pavement, it was fun but now i ride in the dirt alot with my razr II's.

I brought me shee home, couldnt get grip on the driveway, was pissed. I went right over to my blaster, and switched tires. I wasnt gunna sell my blaster w/ new turf tamers and fast trekkers, and leave my shee handling like shit. I couldnt even 7get them to hook up on my blaster-sad. Yamaha is gay, like 17 yrs of the same gay tire. CUM ON! w/e.

Peace out.

PS. the suspension and airbox-wtf. change the stuff. and the chain tensioner. Its all gay and should have been changed years ago.

Why on earth did yamaha use rear tires with the exact same tread on each tire? makes no sence.. I am sure you all know what I am talking about. Both tires have the same directional tread and when you spin it always throws the quad to the right. Pisses me off... I need new tires.... Maybe I am the only one here so broke that I still have original rubber on my shee :unsure:

I'd hate to not have money for new rubber ;)