Grease Fittings

I have a question.. Why is it that shees have grease fittings but no other sport quad that I have seen has them? My buddies brand new z400 doesnt have them. I make fun of him and tell him that the z400 is a throwaway quad :lol: His suspension is squeeking all the time and my shee is quiet as can be. I love the fact that I can pump grease in there and push all the nasty shit out of the bushings. You would think grease fittings would be a standard item on every quad made. Any insight on this? :blink:

I always thought mine had them so that no matter how you cleaned off the grease, the slightest film would attract sand like a magnet...enough dune riding and the whole damn thing would blend in with it's surroundings rendering it virtually invisible...

I always thought mine had them so that no matter how you cleaned off the grease, the slightest film would attract sand like a magnet...enough dune riding and the whole damn thing would blend in with it's surroundings rendering it virtually invisible...

haha i nkow what you mean, all my pivot points are covered with dark gunk. takes forever to clean off too. I just say it looks cool and leave it :lol: