Nitrous For Sale

Hey you started on IMPORTS's, remember?

P.S. most of the import racers are running dry NOS systems......there are only a handful of actual wet systems out there still. Why? Because the dry system is still concidered a "natrually aspirated" system. End of story.

I know 9 sec. civics running dry nos systems, maybe your friend should try a dry system, they were actually made for his application. If he tried a dry then he would make the switch for sure....But you CAN have your opinion thats fine. You guys can keep running the family vista cruizer thats fine......lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said a dry would beat a wet on a 4 stroke

I know 9 sec. civics running dry nos systems, maybe your friend should try a dry system, they were actually made for his application. If he tried a dry then he would make the switch for sure....But you CAN have your opinion thats fine. You guys can keep running the family vista cruizer thats fine......lol

You pretty much said it yourself there shorty.

Shorty I think you need to read up on Nitrous oxide and its operating systems.I don't know where you got your information,but it sounds like more of an opinion to me.

The new thing to do is Direct inject down the runners or throat of the carb.This style of injection is no way considered "forced"induction.It does not duplicate a boosted engine in any way.I've seen numbers and improvements of maybe 1-2 % over standard injection.

I'm not here because I want to talk smack,I'm teling you what I have experienced with Nitrous in the last 10 years.

Dry systems are not "new".They actually were the original nitrous systems,but as people learned about it,they came to the conclusion that extra fuel needed to be added to compensate for an over rich "air" mixture when the nitrous was used,So they started adding fuel to mix with the nitrous.The result was more power with less of a chance of running too lean and greater relibility.If you like your Dry kits then by all means use it,but don't come on here telling us that its the best thing since sliced bread.

Dry kit are old news and the engines run like crap "off" the bottle.

No,and you can't READ either can you,Nightrider vs Knightrider.Goddam your stupid boy and you want us to give you 1000 bucks to install a NOS kit.Go play with some Gobots or something.

lol, man your cool can I be your friend...(don't think so) I believe since you have a pic of a KNIGHT piece under your name you might have mis-spelled your name and trying to cover up now. Gobots are out, Miget tossing is in..... get with the times....lmao

Gobots are out, Miget tossing is in..... get with the times....lmao

What is a miget?

Do you mean "Midget?"

Shorty I think you need to read up on Nitrous oxide and its operating systems.I don't know where you got your information,but it sounds like more of an opinion to me.

The new thing to do is Direct inject down the runners or throat of the carb.This style of injection is no way considered "forced"induction.It does not duplicate a boosted engine in any way.I've seen numbers and improvements of maybe 1-2 % over standard injection.

I'm not here because I want to talk smack,I'm teling you what I have experienced with Nitrous in the last 10 years.

Dry systems are not "new".They actually were the original nitrous systems,but as people learned about it,they came to the conclusion that extra fuel needed to be added to compensate for an over rich "air" mixture when the nitrous was used,So they started adding fuel to mix with the nitrous.The result was more power with less of a chance of running too lean and greater relibility.If you like your Dry kits then by all means use it,but don't come on here telling us that its the best thing since sliced bread.

Thank You Nightrider! :) This is what I'm talkin about.

direct injection is injected into the manafold NOT the carbs......actually very close to the head. And if you did your research, then you would know that the motor runs the same off the bottle since they use fuel pressures to change the enrichment on a dry system. NOT jets like wets.

Any one else have any questions???

No,and you can't READ either can you,Nightrider vs Knightrider.Goddam your stupid boy and you want us to give you 1000 bucks to install a NOS kit.Go play with some Gobots or something.

David Hasselhoff would probably kick your ass anyway.

here is your forced inducted wet NOS system.....