Porting Who The Best

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres no BEST. there are a bunch of capable proven builders out there.

grr

a&s

portworks

passion r e

patriot

d&m

whiteknuckle

your just gonna have to bite the bullet and pick one.

jim at passion is a member on this board.pm him and tell him what you require.

or call the number in my signature and tell him john from philly sent you.

hey man i have a trinity 420 long rod with full race port and polishing all my motor is trinity stage 4 to get to your question though when my motor was shipped back to me my machinest blue-printed all the specs before we assembled it ...i paid 500 bucks just for my port work my guy is now able to do trinitys port work do to this so for 250 he will port your cylinders my 420 kit banshee has no problem lifting the front at a 65mph roll from 6th gear and i am a big dude call my cell if you or anyone want any work done im in chicago 708-932-5492 ask for me dave

I'd recomend you send them top Jim (PassionRE) But I don't want you to go as fast as me, maybe you should go to trinity or something LOL.

No shit Jims work is clean and top notch. I hear GRR also does good work and so does Patriot, but as of now I'm glad I went with Jim. Jim can tailor your Job to your needs, and he wants to make sure you get the porting you need. I fi get another bike I know where im sending it!

There is a shitload of shops out there but these were my choices when I was looking to get my cylinders ported...

Patriot Racing (thats where my cylinders are getting a full drag port on meth)

Port Magic

K&T www.ktperformance.com

Grand River Racing www.grandriverracing.com

A&S

D&M

Dyno Edge www.dynoedge.com

Or PassionRE

Personally im not too into big companies for porting. Since they are huge and get so many engines in, they tend to not focus on detail as much as a smaller shop (like the ones I mentioned) would.

ok that was alittle wrong man so ill take it easy on ya 1 what you just said is illegal :ph34r:  an 2 my banshee will right now pull it straight up in 6th

Porting is an art. You can copy timing all day. Most engine builder try to measure everything, but there are some angles and shapes for flow that just can't be copied. That's why there is no "best".