I'm Gonna Order Some More Amsoil Wanna Try Some?

OK fist of all I'm not trying to make a profit off anyone here on the HQ. I've had some guys ask about AMSOIL and I'm gonna place a "dealer order" so let me know what you want and I'll order it. All I ask is that you pay the actual costs of what you want including shipping to you.

Email me by the weekend... IHRbearings@peoplepc.com

What ratio do you mix the AMSOIL at?

Amsoil mixes anywhere from 50:1 to 100:1 depending on the formula you want to use. There are 3 that are used for premix... 2000, Interceptor, and 100:1.

I use the 100:1 oil mixed at 80:1 only because I pour 1 bottle in a 5gallon can and it's 80:1. Mix it with 6 gallons it's 100:1.

I'd imagine you could find all the tech info on the website as far as flash point and the rest of that good stuff.

Alright guys here's the deal...

After doing all the math and everything, you're all better off becoming preferred customers and buying direct from them. You pay $10 for 6 months of membership and you get the same prices I do. For some of you guys that want a case of oil or a couple gallons, it's probably going to save you money right there.

Thanks and sorry for the mixup. I'm still an Amsoil dealer but I want everyone to get the most for their money.