Countershaft seal behind front sprocket popped out

Hey everyone, I just had a complete rebuild done to my 2005 Banshee SE. Brand new cases, seals, bearings, crank, top end, pistons, cylinders....everything besides the gears in the transmission have been replaced with OEM parts. I did about 5 or 6 heat cycles without moving the quad and everything seemed to be fine. Then not even 10 minutes into my first ride it looks like the countershaft seal has popped out and is dumping gear oil. I haven't taken anything apart but I can see behind the sprocket that it's almost completely out, and that they used the same gray sealant on it that was used to seal the case.  

I'm curious if you guys think I should just get a new seal and pop it in, or maybe there's more to the issue and possible pressure in the case or something like that. I don't understand why it would have came out like that so quickly. I wouldn't think any vent lines would be clogged on a brand new rebuild that didn't even make it a quarter mile into the woods.  I wanted to ride this weekend but if the motor needs to come out for investigation it will be going back to the shop. 

Edited by jmooree30