One Simple Question..?

Sup,

I just wannet to know if i leave my shee up like in a wheely position,will something happed to her? I ran out of space and it wont fit in the garage...so i can only stand her up, I dont wanna leave her outside.(it only leaked gas from the bowls i guess) thansk for the input! :ph34r:

_edit_ its goin to stay in the this position like for 6 days, since i just ride on sundays.thanks

youll be ok, thats how the wifes warrior sits for months at a time. plus im storing a feiends banshee thats been up for about 3 months now. just make sure the tank isnt full and the gas is turned off. and like on the warrior i take the battery out but have left it up with it in and had no problems. when i take a trailer full they all get set on the grab bars and tied down that way so i can hall 6 quads on it. youll be fine, once it hits on all 4's the oil that has run to the bottom will be back where it needs to be. later

take your airfilter out first. The gas will leak into your filter when you stand it up on end and clean the oil out of it. Used to have that problem when I had to stand it up on end to get it up in my truck. Now I have a ramp so....

I wouldnt leave it to incredibly long sitting that way. I'd at least drop it down once a month, start it up, and get all the clutch plates lubricated and such. Besides that you shouldnt have any problems.

most Quads are designed to be stood up on the grab bar after every use. there are holes in the frame at precise spots so any water collected inside the tubes while riding will drain out. the carbs will also drain the gas out and it's a good time to inspect the frame for cracks.