Avenger swing arm chain guide

yes, i know. the orignal length swingarm from avenger never used a chain slide... ikr. i bought one when i was like 19 or something and was pissed off when i realized this. they said only the plus 2 and above would need it, but my point was yamaha and everyone else uses them..... why dont you? im currently thinking about buying a lsr swingarm for this reason, but to be honest it looks like someone modified that swing arm to fix avengers error.

this site is dead now. goodluck finding any info here. you just so happen to get lucky with a google search i just did and found you.

The bolt holes line up with the tm designs and the high density plastic models I have, but require some spacer and or bracket to bring the guide to proper location for chain to ride through.

I may remove(cut) the mounting tabs/bracket from the sticker and a fix to the avenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaERnTDl.jpg

LVytKyrl.jpg

thats what i though about doing. except i didnt want to modify mine considering that this is an antique now but in your case the hole and threads are already there so i say go for it. another thing that i notice the the graphic missing telling me at some point someone worked on it. let me know how it goes for you. im curious to know how well it works for you because i was going to do something similar but mount it to the skid plate so i dont mess with the swingarm.

Edited by NickisGod

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 10:09 PM, kawa110 said:

What length is yours? Mine was blue when I got it it used no sticker. I had it powdered black. This is a -2.
Wish this one had skidplate tabs...should have added before I powdered it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stock length.