Has Anybody Done Biz With 'banshees Only'?

Wallrat

Hey I just finished a less than perfect transaction with this guy and am kicking myself in the shorts cuz I still left him a postive feedback. Has anybody else dealt with him?

The problem was that I bought a stock radiator from him that he said had "a little fin damage, not bad." I paid $15 for 3 day shipping and recieved it 7 days later - he'd shipped it 5-day ground. The fin damage was rather extensive. It took me about 90 minutes to straighten all the fins to where they were semi-decent. I emailed him and complained although I was feeling WAY too nice that day and figured that it had been an honest mistake. So I left him a postive feedback anyway - and then he doesn't even bother to leave me any feedback! I think that was the final straw really.

I have several times. He is very good to deal with and quite reputatble on Ebay. He takes awhile to leave feedback, about two weeks or so after the auction. Sounds like you should have asked for more pics and questioned him more beofre bidding. Be aware of ebay, ask for pics and several questions.

I just got a tank off him,when I got it it was not the tank in the picture(the one I got was damaged).I sent it back because he said he sent me the wrong tank.That was 3 weeks ago and still no tank.He keeps telling me he'll ship it Monday,then Friday,then tomorrow but I haven't seen it yet.I "should" have it Monday,I'll let you guys know how it goes.