Oil still grey.with no coolant loss ?banshee was fun

Finally rode the banshee that I took a gamble on. It was the funnest experience I’ve ever had on a motor vehicle. A lot tougher, More work on the trails then other ATVs I ride .but the thrill alone was worth it. First gear is useless this thing wants to Wheelie so hard.      Anyways I recently changed the transmission oil and it was a gray color ... I was told to run it and see if I have any cooliant loss ... There was none. And the transmission oil is still a gray color. Just asking opinions before I change the water pump seal. Rather than that the ATV ran great shifted great I’m very happy with the banshee ... Definitely a learning curve though (thanks) just asking opinions. I got a shop down here that’ll change everything for 180 I was going to take it today. I don’t wanna waste the money if it’s just because I didn’t flush the oil and just changed it thanks.   (I’m trying to up Load a picture but it says the quality is too big.