Carb question

J06CVPI02

I have a what I believe is pretty much a stock 2001 banshee with the exception of a few things. The things that I know of are stock carbs into 2 open k&n air filter pods with outterwears. Vforce 3 reeds. Full fmf exhaust system. 

now here’s my carb quEstion.

First just a side note, quad as of now seems to be dialed in. because when I pop my plugs out to replace em. they are always like that chocolate brown color (light brown)

not black, not white, no odd marks are spots.. and it’s evenly distributed all over the white part of the plug. 

recently I’ve been thinking about doing a carb upgrade. I was thinking Keihin 34 mm air strykers. 

right now the main jet is 320 And pilots are 27.5

the needle clip is in 4th spot 

what do you guys suggest For carbs now that will still give me more power With my set up as it stands now without any additional mods but at the same time which I will benefit with if I plan on doing a stroker kit in the future as well as upgrading reeds To V4s and changing fmf  to Toomey?

I’m in New Jersey so it ran fine during the winter.

during the summer it bogs at WOT and will stop building  RPMS at a certain point in like 80 degrees weather. It’s April now so I decided to tear the stock carbs down and do A rebuild. should I move up or down on my main for the summer as per the information I gave you guys above? 

This is what I was thinking of 

but I want your guy’s opinions

https://www.amazon.com/carburetors-throttle-Banshee-filters-intakes/dp/B078Y76QL1/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?dchild=1&keywords=Vito''s+Performance+Products&qid=1585654798&sr=8-11

also if I do go with them^

how would I jet them? For if my stock  carbs mains aRe at 320, would it be different on these carbs in the link above?

If it runs great when it is cold and bogs when it is hot then you are too rich. Air is more dense when it is cold so it leans the engine out. The plug color means very little it is an average of the air fuel ratio for the whole time you have ran it. A proper plug chop shows the circut (mains or pilot combo) depending on where you hold the throttle while testing. Everything else ,other than dyno tune with afr (air fuel ratio sensor) is a guess.

Those carbs on current build will be worthless. Wait to upgrade carbs when engine build is done, and do whatever the engine builder suggests for the work done.  35s are to big unless your gonna be open dune riding, drag racing , etc.