Need help

Cardinell

Ok guys I’m new to the whole banshee building movement I have been on 4 strokes for a long while now but I’ve had a banshee just haven’t got into the building till now. I just ordered a 392 serval Stock stroke kit : yes I know 4 mil is the better but I’m on a 5 kids only Income budget: I’m going to run 40:1 and have 35mm pwk air strikers with shears in frame pipes. With the FAST cool head could I get some help with a starting point on jetting. Please and thanks 

1 hour ago, gusto said:

You have the carbs already? I’d go PWK and a smaller size. Weld your stock crank.  Good choice on pipes. Have FAST send you the jets you’ll need. They will know

Yes gusto I have the carbs they are 35mm PWK air strikers. my crank is trued and welded already fast is sending my jets just looking for a good start point. I’m use to my EFI raptor 700. How do I know if I have the right ones you know not to rich or lean

59 minutes ago, gusto said:

The guys at Fast know their shit. Start rich and work down. They will ball park you. Lots of guys here run 35s and can give you an idea. If you bought the top end from Fast have them port out the castings.

Excellent pipe choice, your going to fly

I bought everything from Jeff at fast head and cylinders domes. He definitely is a big help not a lot of people I know like that talks you through everything