Toomey T5 hitting less harder than Pro Circuit

emrickb

just keep the pcs my gosh lol 

they are good pipes, you likely wont feel much power difference going from the pcs to the slps and slps will have less rev to them and you WILL feel it in wide open stuff.  Good pipes for the right type of riding.  Not that pcs are a high reving pipe either but they get a few more turns than the slps.  you over thinking this

also how much are you riding around idling who cares what it sounds like before the powerband, if you are riding it right youill be in the power band, not farting it around in 2nd gear 

Edited by Ayesully810

38 minutes ago, Ayesully810 said:

just keep the pcs my gosh lol 

they are good pipes, you likely wont feel much power difference going from the pcs to the slps and slps will have less rev to them and you WILL feel it in wide open stuff.  Good pipes for the right type of riding.  Not that pcs are a high reving pipe either but they get a few more turns than the slps.  you over thinking this

also how much are you riding around idling who cares what it sounds like before the powerband, if you are riding it right youill be in the power band, not farting it around in 2nd gear 

I care of the sound, i want to be proud when everyone is checking my shee and loving the sound too in sandpit! And i’ll try to find a set of DMC 916! I’ll run my PCs in the summer and my T5s in winter since its just spinning anyway!