St Anthony sand dunes

Anyone local? I'm headed there and will be there on the 19th.

I'm renting a rzr for the day. But the guy is a real pain in the ass. He doesn't respond to emails and just avoids all questions when asked.

Just looking to see if anyone wants to come or at least has info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Been there a number of times over the years.  Of the dunes I've been to, they're my favorite to ride.  Well worth your time.  Make sure to hit up Devil's Dune and Chokecherry while you're there.  
I'm leaving from camp and have 4 hours. Will I make it?

St. Anthony is awesome!! Went a couple times when I lived in Utah. I actually liked it better than Jericho, UT (sand mountain, little sahara) . Devils is like a Nascar track in the sand and Choke is fun for hill shooting and watching rails . It's pretty steep at the top for sure. We were pretty close to the lake, it's beautiful.

So, the dunes are much more intimidating than I thought. 5 min in I shot off and stuffed the front pretty good off a small dune.
After I got that out of my system the rest of the day was a success. The dune is unbelievably steep. Both choke and devils were unreal. I was getting nervous when I started to give way or loose momentum.
I was enjoying the trail style loops more. It was just flying through baja style. I put about 55 miles on the machine and went through 2 tanks of fuel in 4 hours. I snapped the belt too. So it was a huge success.
I had to change the belt myself. Luckily a little kid knew how to do it and it took only about 15 minutes. 912a2f6bd3f629274dcef5ac594f2eaf.jpgbddbb18279d68e5825e4012c50e39d50.jpg01a68a29dc284a7e06e8f0d65660e7db.jpg08a6621c35f0790a3496455e0e37e574.jpgd78f197092962fd409e3bf947a341023.jpg