Fuel lines

Just bought this 4mil banshee and when I release the choke to start it it starts but my fuel leaks through two tubes one connected to the carb and just goes down and the other idk where it’s connected to or where it’s supposed to be connected. I am new to banshees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

""when I release the choke to start it""

Choke or on/off fuel valve?

""No it runs what’s left in the tubes and then turns off""

runs = drips?

turns off= stops dripping?

Or are you talking about engine running and turning off

""when I release the choke to start it""
Choke or on/off fuel valve?

""No it runs what’s left in the tubes and then turns off""
runs = drips?
turns off= stops dripping?
Or are you talking about engine running and turning off

Sorry the fuel valve and it doesn’t drip it pours out and when you turn off the fuel the valve it stops

You have to check your float seat. either your float's set too high or sticking (you can try tapping on your bowl with a screwdriver handle and see if that seals it), your seat or needle is bad
If tapping it doesn't fix it and or it starts doing it again, you'll have to take your bowls off (make sure you mark them left and right) hold your float up with your hand, turn the fuel on see if it still leaks. if so your seat is not sealing .if it does your levels probably set to high.
when reassembling make sure the bowls are on the correct side and your choke tube is back in between the two carbs

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You have to check your float seat. either your float's set too high or sticking (you can try tapping on your bowl with a screwdriver handle and see if that seals it), your seat or needle is bad
If tapping it doesn't fix it and or it starts doing it again, you'll have to take your bowls off (make sure you mark them left and right) hold your float up with your hand, turn the fuel on see if it still leaks. if so your seat is not sealing .if it does your levels probably set to high.
when reassembling make sure the bowls are on the correct side and your choke tube is back in between the two carbs

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Seems like I have to follow what this guy is doing