"The new guy"

Hey all! So I'm honored to be able to join the site and learn. I bought my first banshee today. It's been a dream quad for since I was little. Now it's official.  2002 yamaha banshee 2 hours on rebuild. "Have paperwork"  Wiesco crank, stock length rods pro lite piston.30 over. Pretty aggressive port job. Full FMF exhaust, Vito reeds, toes delete. Brand new tires. "ITP" new swing arm bearings, New chain and sprockets and rollers, New brakes, pro taper bars. Good condition. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the cut plastics. Runs great. Carbs need re synced has some trouble idling. But just a short introduction! From northwest ohio. 

F3BD7CDA-C662-4931-A467-E6B4C21A06CD.jpeg

7 minutes ago, ride.race.live said:

lol....   may as well skip the baby steps.. do what I did..

stock stroke ported.. then give in to all the heresay and just opt to a 10mil cub and call it a day..

Keep any eye on your wallet, can get out if hand quickly, but worth it.

RRL you forgot to mention that building a 10mil then not ride it, is fastest way to owning a boat

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canadianshee said:

Keep any eye on your wallet, can get out if hand quickly, but worth it.

RRL you forgot to mention that building a 10mil then not ride it, is fastest way to owning a boat

hahahaah... now thats a fact right there! 

may as well rename this site to BOATERSHQ... 

Edited by ride.race.live
  • Like 2