Cylinders, Cases, Transmission OEM Parts

Hi All,

Parted out a motor due to a rod bearing failure.  I had a spare motor so this one is being parted out.  The rod failure had little impact on the rest of the parts other than the crank.  The link at the bottom has pictures of all items in it.  From taking a look at the motor I suspect it was relatively low miles after the last rebuild before the failure.  Items are described below with prices (USD, before shipping).  Everything is OEM Yamaha.

Cylinders, stock bore.  Need hone, hopefully not bore but your call.  No porting/damage. $199

Engine cases.  Good shape, there is a mark (pictured) from the rod knicking the cases when the bearing seized.  This should not affect operation although I would probably clean it up.  The bearing surfaces all look good.  Cases come with all bolts and are matched.  No chain damage. $280

Transmission.  Both gear shafts as removed, shift drum/forks/rods and associated bits.  Forks and drum are nice and do not show signs of abuse. $240

I am located in Calgary, Canada but I ship out of Montana on USPS.  Shipping is USPS actual cost plus a few bucks depending on weight of package for drop ship fee.  Cyls and tranny should each fit in Medium flat rate box.  Local pickup is also welcome.

Pictures (Cases and Tranny, barrels coming soon)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12tXY_jBjbo42Z7a7s5oS0N-V5l3oJUWe

I am a new poster on the forum but have been a member/lurker for a long time buying items off here and have plenty of feedback elsewhere if you are concerned.  Paypal of course also provides protection.

I have the clutch, kicker gear and other parts from the motor if anyone is in need of them.