1989 j arm banshee no spark helpppp

get an ohm meter and ohm the stator, red to green and white green to white red. ohm primary and secondary leads on coil and caps, caps should be 5k ohm. if all checks out then most likely cdi, try and find working parts to swap with if you have a buddy with a banshee.  check harness for boo boos and sure primary lead wires are clamped on tight! i made that mistake before. 

Edited by Ayesully810

I would look to see if  a wire has come off the generator but you will need to remove the stator.  but as Ayesyully said you can check it with a ohm meter without removing it.  that happen to me on a weekend  ride lucky I had my tool to remove stator. funny thing is the guy camping next to us had it happen on his yz 250 and told me to check it and bam that was it. quick and easy fix thanks to my fellow rider just glad I had my meter and tool on me.

Thank you for all the comments I checked the wire harness today and I did not see any bad wires or cut but they r  spliced  together everywhere so I ordered a harness and I’m going to test  the stator tomorrow and i will let y’all no tomorrow and go from there thank y’all very much