Thick white smoke out of right pipe

DickFitwell

Pro Circuit pipes and silencers, boost bottle, Bored .010 over with Vitos Superstock pistons, minor porting on the intake side of both cylinders, VForce 3reeds, adjustable stator plate advanced +5,  Pro Design Cool head with 22 cc domes (have 18cc ones I removed), Airbox removed and added Toomey 2 into 1 air filter. Removed the TORS system and drilled/tapped the carbs for actual idle screws. Carbs have 320 main jets and one size over stock idle jets. Aftermarket Barnett Racing heavy duty clutch with easy pull lever. Renthal bars. 821 ft above sea level 165 psi in each cylinder cold compression check 

how does it run? if its running like crap and smoking like a mother and has tranny fluid leaking out the back of the silencer, your right crank seal is gone. 

if it runs okay still, I would say it your dome o ring letting coolant in. 

Edited by Ayesully810

i saw your other post about lots of oil in the exhaust, id check and see what kind of oil it is, it might be tranny fluid being sucked through right crank seal. if thats the case do not ride it and the issue needs to be addressed asap but its easy ish to fix, a pressure test would find out if its the crank seal, see if its coolant first though.  also how does it run??

Edited by Ayesully810

you dont have engine oil, you have premix, and you have gear oil.    If the right side is really smokey and the left side isnt, then you either have a air leak, or a bad seal sucking in the gear oil and burning it. 

4 minutes ago, DickFitwell said:

I started it up Let it run for five minutes idled and smoked perfect Out of both sides . Anyone had anything like this happen before?

let it idle for 5 mins? 

pre mix will be a black color, gear oil will be a dark clear ish color, like golden color.  an extremely smokey right side is usually an indicator of a blown crank seal, the motor will suck transmission into the cylinder 

The oil coming from the right exhaust is very black , after letting idle for a couple minutes I didn’t notice anymore or less smoke coming from exhaust even while revving. I also I use klotz TC-W3 and pre mix 40:1. I’m currently using Maxima MTL for gear oil 

Edited by DickFitwell