Elka rear shock for banshee for sale. Great condition and Great price!

Jayy

I haven't been here in several years, but I figured the HQ would be the place to sell this.  This is an Elka shock set up for stock swingarm and stock linkage for a Banshee.  I bought it new from Elka and only put maybe 20 hours of riding on it before I decided to go a totally different direction with my bike, so I removed this shock, cleaned it up, and it has been in storage in my basement.  It is in great shape and very low use.  This shock is from a few years ago when all of Elka's shocks were their top line of product before they started dong a Legacy Series and Class 5 Series of shocks.  This shock was set up for a 180 pound rider and is dual rate (dual springs) and has adjustable compression and damping.  I am asking 250.00 PayPal shipped to the lower 48 states.  If you have any questions let me know and thanks for looking!

enVtDWfh.jpg

WnetwALh.jpg

5 hours ago, Jayy said:

I haven't been here in several years, but I figured the HQ would be the place to sell this.  This is an Elka shock set up for stock swingarm and stock linkage for a Banshee.  I bought it new from Elka and only put maybe 20 hours of riding on it before I decided to go a totally different direction with my bike, so I removed this shock, cleaned it up, and it has been in storage in my basement.  It is in great shape and very low use.  This shock is from a few years ago when all of Elka's shocks were their top line of product before they started dong a Legacy Series and Class 5 Series of shocks.  This shock was set up for a 180 pound rider and is dual rate (dual springs) and has adjustable compression and damping.  I am asking 250.00 PayPal shipped to the lower 48 states.  If you have any questions let me know and thanks for looking!

Pm sent