doing a 4 mil

arena314

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, arena314 said:

I'm assuming its gonna be a lot faster then it is now. was hoping for more then high 60's with the amount of money I'm dishing out lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

the power delivery is going to be a lot different coming from a stock motor with pipes, to a 4 mil with added compression and what not.  The power will come on a lot harder.  Also, your still running stock carbs, reeds, pump gas and toomeys. There is a lot left on the table for power with changing those 3 things. and that was just a guess of what it will be making, you will probably be in the low 70s or close to that now that i think of it. my advice dont get all hung up over dyno numbers. they mean little imo. its a different story if you ride it though and its turd (which wont be the case with your new setup) i can promise you that. 

Edited by Ayesully810

I'm sure its gonna be very fast. I've had lots and lots of quads from 400's to many different 450's and quadzillas still currently have 2 450's and a trx250r and this is my 6th banshee. I'll say both my 450's (pretty stock ltr450 and high compression/ head work trx450r) are both pretty close with my banshee how it is now but once I throw this set up on I have a feeling it will feel a lot faster then any bike ive had or ridden

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk