Smoke from the pipe and muffler connection

Being pretty new to my Banshee and not knowing any history I wanted to see what you guys thought. I have a exhaust leak on my right side at the header and muffler connection. I had it running for a few minutes and turned it off. I was able to move the part connecting the two (I don't know what its called) but wasn't sure if its bent of if I need a new gasket. Its a set of Bills Pipes and age is unknown.  I am going to take them off in a day or but wanted some advise on what I might need to do to fix it.

Its not leaking at the engine but at the clamps. Is there a gasket in there or should I buy new clamps? Like I said I haven't taken it apart so know how its all connected. 

My was leaking around the where it connects by the seat. After looking close I found missing bolts to secure the exhaust to the frame. After adding the bolts I figured out how to tighted the clamps and has since stopped the leak. Thanks for the help.